0800 085 0226 contact@debtsupporttrust.org.uk

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Debt Consultancy Service 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • #503

    Stewie Peters

    I am owed money from a friend as I lent them it, I have nothing in writing how can I prove the debt?


    It will depend on the amount owed but you will likely have to take legal action to claim back the money owed.

    How much is owed and is there anything showing a transfer between you and our friend i.e a bank statement?


    Stewie Peters

    I lent him £5,000 so he could clear credit card debts and expected it to be repaid over following two years as we agreed. He stopped paying after 3 payments and i can’t get a hold of him.

    I did make the payment via bank transfer so there is definitely prove which i could show a court.


    It’s really more of a legal matter so probably best to get legal advice however you might be able to make a claim online at https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim-online.

    I hope this helps.


    Stewie Peters

    Thanks , the website you gave me has been a great help and i have had legal advice as well so feeling much more positive about getting back my money.


    Hi Stewie,
    Your situation sounds concerning and I would like to help you.
    I am a debt expert advisor; you can call me at my office – 01392 911000 and we can discuss this through and hopefully help your situation.


    Alternatively, if you would prefer to email me, at Debt Consultancy Service, you can by visiting http://www.debtconsultancyservice.co.uk and going to the contact us section or by direct email: Charles@debtconsultancyservice.co.uk.


    Looking forward to helping you,




    Debt Expert Advisor


Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.